Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

1. ht deagle AFLAC at the time

2. STEAM_0:1:8217197

3. office

4. 12:26

(ADMIN) AFLAC: moved ïɱῬ |`PulsE [HG] to be a spectator

Spinergy killed bacon with ak47.

(ADMIN) ïɱῬ |`PulsE [HG]: um wat was that for?

=OhYa= !KeViN! T.h.C.* killed QTowN with ak47.

Bill Clinton killed =OhYa= !KeViN! T.h.C.* with m4a1.

=OhYa=Xcaliber suicided.

(ADMIN) AFLAC: slayed player =OhYa=Xcaliber

Join HG's Public Ventrilo IP vent.hellsgamers.com Port 4198

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee killed Pic of Scrote? with ak47.

(ADMIN) AFLAC: banned player =OhYa=Xcaliber

the slay and move to spectate mid round happened "un warned" and reasons for deagle to lash out like this are beyond many, but you can try to guess why he would do this

post-157-13525953260731_thumb.jpg

o sweet i get my very own thread. hey how about you go copy your entire console and past it on the server, instead of copying lines out of it. When you do you will find your homeboy pulse smoke spamming which i warned people not to earlier. he was doing it i cant slay him so i moved him to spec and re affirmed him to not smoke spam. its against the rules in motd if you care to look but you don't. caliber was also smoke spamming i slayed him he started talking shit so i kicked him he rejoined and started talking again so i banned him for 2 hours. get over your 14 year old self and stop trying to start shit with people cause they catch kids in your clan breaking the rules. if you don't like when your friends get in trouble for not following the rules then please feel free to leave.

It really doesn't help the OP's case when someone asks for something from the entire console.

Spamming nades/smokes/flashes has been a recurring problem in Office.

Will be looked into.