Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Mics. Need Advice

Dullknife

Sup all my mic is offical broken and before I throw it away for a new one I will take a pic of it to proof it.

But I need advice on what would be a good mic and where to get it

This mic I bought was $30 from best buy and was really good no problems voice stayed the same not some annoying kid voice sound or static or even robotic. Any Advice guys I could really use some this Red Neck boy don't know what to search for thnx.

Getting a bulky, gaming headset, totally not worth it.

So not true. I've got the Razer Megalodon 7.1 Surround Sound Gaming Headset and it's so freaking good it's unbelievable. Expensive: yes ($180 AUD), worth it: completely.

If you're a hardcore gamer and you want sound + a mic, it's for you.

Speakers aren't worth it for gaming, they're more for music and movies.

However, if you just want a mic and you already have speakers just get a cheap Logitech or Microsoft mic.

It's whatever floats your boat I guess :P

My personal favorite: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001FBHT34?ie=UTF8&force-full-site=1

I am on my third pair, because I broke the other two in moronish accidents that include dropping my laptop on the audio jack and severing it celebrating a Red Sox win, and the second one is cayse I tripped over the 50ft cord and the headphones broke out of the casing. Worked perfectly, but the duct tape wouldnt hold, so I trashed them.

Only backfire is if you play longer than a couple hours, your ears will sweat bad, but for the price? Perfection.

I have speakers no need for those. I like to keep it between $30 - $100 in cash. Headphones required because people that live here don't want to hear the spamming and crap. Also again I want it to not sound child like, robotic, or static when I talk in game or out. The Pair I bought was a decent pair lasted about 4 - 5 years of straight gaming so I like a pair to last awhile. More ideas please and thnx.

I'm with Angel Razer Megalodon 7.1 Surround sound is sturdy, customizable, and amazing. On amazon it's like $140 I got mine for $127. Your ears are perfectly comfortable for hours on end, and the voice is crystal clear. http://www.amazon.com/Razer-Megalodon-Surround-Gaming-Headset/dp/B002EVPBH0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1315643986&sr=8-1 Also, the Sennhaiser is a good headset, but there have been bad things I heard about it.

I"m using a Plantronics Gamecom 777, crystal clear mic, some of the best bass I ever heard in my life, and it's extremely comfy. It usually retails around 100$, but I got it on special on Amazon for 50$. :D

I've been using these for the past two years almost, one of the best decisions I have ever made when it comes to a purchase.