Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Abuse -hg- Wolfman

CrazyHorse One-Eight

1. Abuser name: -hg- wolfman

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:39010301

3. What server: JB

4. About what time: 5 PM (i think)

5. PROOF:

2lt4r9d.jpg

6. Please tell us about the incident:

Alrighty,

I was playing in the JB server at CT team, and suddenly I get switched over for camping b4 last CT like 4 rounds ago.

Yes, I admit I've camped b4 last CT I was practically running around though anywho, I got slayed for it, fine normal procedure.

Suddenly 4 rounds LATER I get switched over because I camped before last ct 4 rounds ago, like what the fuck?

He started insulting me calling me bitchy or whatsoever, don't got a demo though, was too busy making a format.

Oh Ps : he switched me while being alive :D

Thanks in advance.

I was the only admin on at the time doing anything and I had to switch lemonpie as well and was trying to get everything taken care of. As you said so yourself "I admit I've camped b4 last CT" If you know the rules why break them? You shouldn't risk getting switched and worse tlisted for camping b4 last some people don't care but it gives you an unfair advantage and as stated before I was the only one doing anything. The teamswitch wasn't an accident but doing it while you were alive was. Still don't think I was in the wrong at all. Take a look at ***twosteps*** comment.

I was the only admin on at the time doing anything and I had to switch lemonpie as well and was trying to get everything taken care of. As you said so yourself "I admit I've camped b4 last CT" If you know the rules why break them? You shouldn't risk getting switched and worse tlisted for camping b4 last some people don't care but it gives you an unfair advantage and as stated before I was the only one doing anything. The teamswitch wasn't an accident but doing it while you were alive was. Still don't think I was in the wrong at all. Take a look at ***twosteps*** comment.

Still no good reason to switch me 4 rounds after while you already slayed me.

You're both right and wrong. Crazyhorse you shouldn't have been camping in the first place to catch the admins attention, like wolf said he was the only admin on at the time so by you doing that he had one more person to take care of, Crazyhorse did the right thing by teamswitching you (try not to do that while hes alive next time btw). However 4 rounds later is a bit of an issue and this is just simply a mistake on wolfman's part not abuse; He should have observed you one more final time to see if you were still camping before last ct after that many rounds and punished you then. But keep in mind you did break the rules in the first place. So like I stated, both right and both wrong.

Not abuse