Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

unban the god

Helter-Skelter

I think it might be a mistake but I have been banned for some reason..don't even know why since I haven't played on your server in several months. if it is because of my macros I will turn them off although I have never had a problem with them b4. It's not really that big of a advantage to have g-hotkey/xpadder, I am a good zombie anyway.

[color=Orange]1.[/color] Your in-game name:
[color=Orange]2.[/color] Server that you were banned on: 
[color=Orange]3.[/color] The Banning admin:
[color=Orange]4. [/color]Your Steam-Id:
[color=Orange]5.[/color] Reason for ban:

Edited by RedDevil6193
right code

The title of the thread couldn't be more condescending. Why should we unban you again?

First you tell me why I am banned in the first place? I didn't cade break. I didn't backstab. I didn't hack. If you kept any detailed records whatsoever.

The only thing I am guilty of is kicking ass, and spamming my flashlight too much. Condescending? what are you talking about I am the free kill fairy.

First you tell me why I am banned in the first place? I didn't cade break. I didn't backstab. I didn't hack. If you kept any detailed records whatsoever.

The only thing I am guilty of is kicking ass, and spamming my flashlight too much. Condescending? what are you talking about I am the free kill fairy.

Seem like Condescending is quite correct here.

Seems like you love yourself more then your wanting to get unbanned.

gotit.jpg

Guest The_Monkey

You will feel a slight tingling followed by extreme troll. Please do say hi to all the other retards stuck behind our firewall.

May your ban penetrate your inner sanctum with a mighty stroke.

NOT UNBANNED!