Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

BANNED FOR FIRST OFFENSE, NO WARNING

aimbotdude

1. Your in-game name: aimbot, bro

2. Server that you were banned on: JailBreak

3. The Banning admin:P90

4. Your Steam-Id:STEAM_0:0:26308870

5. Reason for ban:Racism

https://hellsgamers.com/threads/53297-aimbot-bro-Racism

"Don't you think you jumped the gun here, while what I done was indeed against the rules and could be taken offensively I do not believe it warranted a ban. Definitely a warning, probably a kick. But a temp ban for a first offense with no warnings at all? I would have understood this more if I had gone on a tirade of racist slurs, but I just accidentally quoted a meme "Oh shit ------, what are you doing". I had no malicious intent with what I said and was not aiming it at anyone in particular. I am sorry for any offense I caused anyone. "

Hey, I'd appreciate it we could have a proper conversation without antagonizing and threats.

I don't not remember "4 of 7 bans for racism". If possible, could you tell me when/where and for what exactly.

The only other time I remember punishment on this server is when I said I wouldn't have sexual relations with beyonce for which I was kicked for "racism".

Damn, that's a long ass time ago.

On one hand, you are right that I have been on this server for a long time. But those bans are almost 2 years old. There was a good break in my playing time during that 2 years during which I was in the US Army. I do not remember all the servers I had played on in the past, I, once again, apologize for coming off as a racist. And It won't happen again.

while what I done was indeed against the rules and could be taken offensively I do not believe it warranted a ban. Definitely a warning, probably a kick.

So you knew it was against the rules, and yet you've continued to keep doing the same thing over and over.....Your smart.