Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Mac Or Dell Inspirion

UB40

I have

Model Name: MacBook

Model Identifier: MacBook7,1

Processor Name: Intel Core 2 Duo

Processor Speed: 2.4 GHz

Should i trade this for a Dell Inspiron | E1505

The Only Problem i have is the Dell does NOT have a webcam

What are your views should i trade it or keep the mac.. I play a lot of games which one is beter

you can also get crossover games. I have a cracked version that I use to play on my imac.

OR you could sell your macbook, and probably get anywhere from around 700-900 for it, and use that to build a comp or buy a decent laptop. that's what i did.

but should i trade it?

but should i trade it?

definitely not for that dell. that would be a HUGE ripoff and whoever is offering you that trade is a moron.

if you wanted to buy that dell laptop right now it would cost you 290 bucks. just keep your mac or sell it to someone for the price i listed above.

dell specs: Dell Inspiron E1505 15.4-Inch Laptop (2.0 GHz T7200 Intel Core 2 Duo Processor, 2GB RAM, 80GB Hard Drive, ATI Mobility Radeon X1400 Video Card,8X DVD+/-RW Drive, 802.11b/g WiFi, Windows XP Media Center)

almost as bad as a 2006 macbook's specs :|

definitely not for that dell. that would be a HUGE ripoff and whoever is offering you that trade is a moron.

if you wanted to buy that dell laptop right now it would cost you 290 bucks. just keep your mac or sell it to someone for the price i listed above.

Big Thanks! ive tried crossover with HLDJ and i just dont understand or its not working

you can also get crossover games. I have a cracked version that I use to play on my imac.

OR you could sell your macbook, and probably get anywhere from around 700-900 for it, and use that to build a comp or buy a decent laptop. that's what i did.

I'm an advocate so I get a the paid version of ALL programs for free. Also i get to test betas and help others.

Stick with your mac. Bad deal is bad.

Simply put, if you don't plan to do much more than your daily surfing, a bit of video/pictures editing/production, music... you can stick with your mac

Although the PC can do anything listed above, a lot of consumers find many applications and even the UI better than Windows; that being said, doesn't mean it is.

Macs is scaM backwards... that's just my two cents though.

he's not asking if the mac is a scam or not. obviously apple products are overpriced for what you get.

but being that the market value of a mac (yes, even a used one) far exceeds that of the dell he is being offered, it would be stupid to take it.

stick with your mac.