Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

STEAM_0:0:6047748 (<|ADP|> Dirty **** Licker)

ChromeNutz

1. Your in-game name: (<|ADP|> Dirty **** Licker)

2. Server that you where banned on: Crackhouse Deathmatch

3. The Banning admin: Steve Chase

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:0:6047748

5. Reason for ban: I have absolutely no clue why I got banned. There was a kid mic spamming from spec and I told him to be quiet and next thing I know I was getting banned...

I've played on this server with steve chase before under the name Chrome nutz and Adp and I have never had any problems. If I got banned for telling the mic spammer to be quiet I never got warned or anything.

An unban would be much appreciated... thanks for your consideration

STEAM_0:0:6047748 <|APH|> Dirty **** Licker permanently 2009-05-31 21:54:49 steve chase CrackHouse DM - 67.228.181.66

Same gig. Steve has 24 hours to make a report, and if he doesn't the ban will be lifted. I hope he actually does make a report considering it's a perm ban...

you were banned by a council member for the name you were using in the server... seriously? when choosing a name to play in our servers, a good rule of thumb is: if you wouldn't say it to your mom, DON'T USE IT IN OUR SERVERS!

you will be unbanned when he sees this thread and decides if you are sorry or not.

Okay I will change my name...I didnt know there was a policy against names unless it was racist or something...I just wish he couldve warned me and said to change it because I wouldve. I never cause any problems on your servers at all!

like I said...I never used the name to offend anyone I made the name because I thought it was kind of funny. If i wouldve known that I had even the slightest chance of offending someone or getting banned for it I wouldve never used the name plain and simple. With all due respect I dont think a global ban from all of your servers is an appropriate form of punishment. Maybe a warning on the server and a 24 hour ban; I didn't get the chance to correct my action before I was slapped with a ban from console. I have used the name for maybe a month now and played with various admins on the server. No one has ever said anything to me about my name or that I needed to change it because it's violating server policy.

I'm sorry for using an innappropriate name and if you give me the chance I won't do it again.