Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Unban Request DarkRp

GhastlySilence

In Game Name: GhastlySilence.

Server Banned On: Serious DarkRP.

Banning Admin: Unknow, No info.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:39153907

Reason for ban: Unknown as well, the ban said "You are BANNED! Please check Hellsgamers.com" I received a ban-warning for prop surfing a minute before but stopped right away, the server restarted and I received the permaban with no admin information whatsoever or why I was banned. I really like the server too and accidentally break a rule but hardly the same twice.

Edited by Rizon

Sterling,

I had you banned for 3 reasons:

1. Your trying to become an admin on DARKRP but yet you break rules. How am i to trust you as an admin and if your not obeying servers rules? I seriously dont think your going to follow the admin rules as well.

2. You have come in constantly and RDM'ed/random wanted users/arrest. Plus you random wanted HG | generaltim [L] when you were trying to arrest him and he killed you and after you respawned you immedaitly wanted him, breaking NLR (fyi, which i have seen you do constantly in the past.)

3. You talked about getting admin and then you go and prop surf all over the map. Now tell me this? Your so dead set on being an admin but yet you are breaking 3-4 rules and do not care, Why should I unban you?

NOTE: You are also impersonating an [HG] member as well, Your steam name consists of an [HG] tag, which you have niether applied to HG, you've only paid for admin, that does not give the permission for you to wear our member tag.

Edited by Rizon

Rizon,

Yes, I known I have broken many rules in the past such as NLR, RDM, and Random Wanted [Random as to wanted after death] yet none of these on purpose as the rules were not read until the literal prop surf (which I couldn't find anything about in the rules). As well as about the HG tag, I removed it after someone informed me that I could get banned for it.

GeneralTim was wanted for RDM'ing, minutes later I realized that broke NLR of not remembering anything in the past life or getting vengance; the only person informing me of NLR was that I had to wait a while at the spawn point. I only realized my error after reading the rules. I do wish to become an admin since I am on the server a lot, even though I've broken rules in the past who hasn't? Generaltim broke rdm, almost every day someone breaks each one of the rules. I've learned from my mistakes and I'm sorry.

Prop surfing is under the rules of any prop "exploitation." (i.e. surfing,climbing,pushing,glitching.)

Tim did not RDM, someone shot him and almost killed him for no reason so in self defense he killed them, which is allowed ANd no laws were set.

My point is you break rules constantly but yet you want to become admin and from what i see, I dont trust you.

Reducing your ban to 1 day. Stay out of trouble. Once your admins is working please ensure you read the admin rules and regualtions.

DON'T ABUSE YOUR ADMIN.