Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Gmz13 + Admin Complaint

Gmz13

1. Your in-game name: Gmz13

2. Server that you where banned on: Jailbreak

3. The Banning admin: Tyrone

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:0:22846711

5. Reason for ban: The terrorist were fuckin ordered to go ON TOP OF THE CAGE, so i was sitting on the bottom of the ladder waiting for terrorists to jump off and try to rebel so i can kill them. Well one of them jumped off so i killed him, tyrone slays me because i was on the ladder, which i believe was not where the terrorists were supposed to be so i'm pretty sure i was allowed to go on it. I complain to Tyrone and he kicks me, i come back call him a fa**** for a pointless slay + kick and he bans me.

Complaint

Tyrone was "overdoing", his admin, like i saw someone kill a terrorist for running when the command was to crouch to a given area and he slayed him, I wasn't sure about the other people but he slayed allot more people and i saw allot more people complaining that it was a pointless slay too. Not saying that it's a bad thing to have an "aware" admin, it would actually be pretty nice to have one every once in a while because half the time the admins don't do their jobs on this server.

Edited by Terry Taco

Complaint

Tyrone was "overdoing", his admin, like i saw someone kill a terrorist for running when the command was to crouch to a given area and he slayed him, I wasn't sure about the other people but he slayed allot more people and i saw allot more people complaining that it was a pointless slay too. Not saying that it's a bad thing to have an "aware" admin, it would actually be pretty nice to have one every once in a while because half the time the admins don't do their jobs on this server.

And they are scared to do their job, because of abuse threads...lol

Such as this, which does not include proof. :/