Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Banned because of an abusive admin who didn't leave his personal problems at the door

Black Power 666

1. Your in-game name: Black Power 666

2. Server that you were banned on: Jailbreak

3. The Banning admin: Jasper

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:612005

5. Reason for ban: My name is "racist" apparently. I didn't know being proud of who I am is racist. I never once said I hated white people or Asian people or used a racial slur. If my name is "racist", so is Watermelon Jackson, even though he is awesome.

I was asked to changed it (after 30+ minutes of being online with jasper) and complied, but I did complain about it. However my ban was not justified as I did what I was asked. Jasper was just mad because I called him out on his mic spamming bullshit. He never stops talking on the mic and annoys the fuck out of everyone. During several rounds, the kid was a terrorist and unmuted himself and talked over the orders on his mic. He highhandedly ruined several rounds because he has to have everyone pay attention to him. People like this are why CS:S is dying. Stop giving 12 year old sperg lords admin.

I'd also like to add that I was kicked prior to all of this for telling Jasper to shut the fuck up, even though he was mic spamming and everyone was complaining.

This kid needs to have his admin revoked immediately.

Edited by Black Power 666
fuck

So yeah, I banned you, just get that out of the way not jasper. You were told to stop arguing about it, and all the admins on the server agreed that your name could be taken in an offensive tone. So then you continued to argue, bitch, after about 3 kicks, probably 4. The first two were to change your name, the third was to stop arguing, the fourth was when you told jasper to stfu, then I banned you after you insulted all the admins on the server. So heres a tip, when admins tell you to stop bitching, arguing, disrespecting, or to change your name. DO IT.

Get some fucking pussy, virgin. You all act so high and mighty because you can strongarm someone on a fucking counterstrike server. I had played in the server for 30+ minutes before you came along and cause a big stink. Of course everyone is going to agree with you. That's what you people do. You ban people for stupid shit and then power trip about it on the forums because you are all small people.

By the way, I was only kicked 3 times. After the 3rd time I changed my name. I wasn't arguing with you about it, I was asking why and I never got a straight answer. Take your finger out of your asshole and calm the fuck down. Not everyone is out to get you.

I diddnt ban him for his name, I banned him for constantly disrespecting admins and continuing to spam chat and argue for 5 rounds. His name could be taken in respect to Black Power, the opposite of White power i suppose. people were complaining on the server but like I said that's not why I banned him. You can take a look at the forum chat box too if you want some more reason to ban him.