Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

▀█▀eam 7 [pF] Latino King

Carnage

1. Abuser name: "߃–ˆÃ¢–€eam 7 [pF] Latino King"

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:1:17918434

3. What sever: JB

4. About what time: 9:20-9:25

5. PROOF: (screenshot)

---------

He slayed me for killing someone after i said "EVIL simon says get back to the cage, about 50 times" we all herd it, he can not deny it. I was already evil simon, i was already giving commands before, but he decided to slay me since he didn't like me giving evil simon says commands (meaning a ct said go to some place, and i told him i am evil simon and he can not do that.. and i said evil simon says get your butt back in the cage.. i gave him a fair warning.. about 10-15seconds.. then i killed him). Also since everyone is being a dickhole they votebanned me because i killed him FOR NOT FOLLOWING MY EVILSIMON SAYS COMMAND.

Now, i need to hear a GOOD EXPLANATION onto why i was slayed, and don't say oh your posting about jail break? ahahahah ..no i am serious this is BULL. i got slayed for doing nothing wrong. btw this is the SECOND time.

post-980-13525953263988_thumb.jpg

Edited by Carnage

carnage looks like you really want they to take my admin but question? why do you only have quarter of console ? ohh let me guess you didnt want they to see the other stuff eh :o amazing man

No actually i didn't intend that at all.

LOOK through the logs if you want. I don't honestly care what you find there, i already told you i was being votebanned for being a STRICT evil simon says, and since i was following the MOTD / the RULES, i was getting votebanned.

also i am zero.rage (r.G | Zєяס.Яаgє)

and what you did was wrong just because i was following the rules and people were saying i was a d****e for being a STRICT evil simon sayer you slay me. JUST because people say "SLAY ZERO" it doesnt mean you can do what ever you want.

Edited by Carnage

and what you did was wrong just because i was following the rules and people were saying i was a d****e for being a STRICT evil simon sayer you slay me. JUST because people say "SLAY ZERO" it doesnt mean you can do what ever you want.

technically he would be doing what THEY want. isnt that a good thing?

LOOK through the logs if you want. I don't honestly care what you find there, i already told you i was being votebanned for being a STRICT evil simon says, and since i was following the MOTD / the RULES, i was getting votebanned.

It is your responsibility to get the proof, not to make us look for it.

What kind of proof is that anyways?

Get better proof please.

lol tyrone!!! man how bot you ask eveyrone in the server and see if anyone says that i abuse or slay people just for fun :):):) and why is it my fault you were getting vote ban??? what do you think that means? you are frekilling people will only voteban you for to reasons beacuse you are 10 years old or because your frekilling

lol tyrone!!! man how bot you ask eveyrone in the server and see if anyone says that i abuse or slay people just for fun :):):) and why is it my fault you were getting vote ban??? what do you think that means? you are frekilling people will only voteban you for to reasons beacuse you are 10 years old or because your frekilling

That was about a 10yr old's sentence structure and grammar. :)

Edited by vandium