Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Unban Request (General Shepard)

GeneralShepard

1. Your in-game name: Killing of the Chiller

2. Server that you were banned on: -HG- Jailbreak

3. The Banning admin: Not entirely sure.

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:26916486

5. Reason for ban: Advertising for www.steam.com

Comments: Well, I was a terrorist, and I was just walking around my cell, then someone said "Hey, how do I edit my steam profile picture." I said "Go to www.steam.com" and said "Okay, go to your community page, and I told him edit profile, and click "Upload a photo." and then I was kicked for "Don't advertise." I came back shortly later, and I said "That's not advertising..." and then I had a minor argument with an admin and he said "Don't argue with an admin." I said "I'm not arguing." And someone in the server was like "LOL! KILLING'S ARGUING WITH AN ADMIN!" and then I said "I'm not arguing" Once more. An admin said "Dude, stop arguing." I said "Okay, I'm not." Then he replies "Then shut up." I reply with the comment "Okay, just have the common decency to show me respect though." And then a second later, I was banned.

See, if I was unbanned, I assure all of you at hells-gamers I will NOT have this happen again. I will attempt to continue the duration, if its short. If its an extended duration, please I want to play at this server again. Thank you.

Edited by Jella

I did do that, sadly yes. But... you know I D/C'd right after. I apologize for it, yes. Should I have thought first, yes. But that's not the reason I was banned. If needed, I'll wait another 24 hours before re-posting another comment, but you know.

Actually, yes, that is why you were still banned. You've been unbanned but can now enjoy a lengthy stay on our t-list. Don't be a dumbass, okay?