Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Unban Request-faithless needed

bestysleet

1. Your in-game name: Beastybro

2. Server that you were banned on: A CSS Jailbreak server

3. The Banning admin: Do not know

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:6157966

5. Reason for ban: Free Killing

This would have been close to a year ago I'm pretty sure, maybe longer, but I am positive I learned a lesson and will not do this again, I play other games such as Team Fortress 2 and you guys have really amazing servers, and maybe you guys will have a BF3 server. So I was hoping I could get unbanned to play on these servers, I play with friends and whenever they join a Hells Gamers server they have to leave because I was permanently banned for Free Killing I'm pretty sure, I do not even know if that is the correct reason, it was a long time ago.

** I am not to sure about the reason, but I think I might have been trolling one night, a long time ago. If there is any way I can get unbanned, maybe even go through some kind of trial period where I have to play your servers for a certain amount of hours under watch or something like that, I would be willing to.

Edited by F4ithl3ss