Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

banned by og

First I just wanna say hey and thanks for reading this much of my rant. Please go on...

So I was in the HG trading server doing my thing just trying to cash out on my backpack when a member/admin by the name og says something like blah blah respectable cheating site. I said there is no such thing that statement is very contradicting. Then he decides to go on and on about that a cheating site / community and be respected. Well at this point I became a little pissed off simply by the fact of being told a place that you can buy cheats for $5 a month is respectable. I am sure I didn't have to escalate the issue but cheaters are simply douche bags. Then he decided to have a personal attack war saying that I was simply a pub scrub, didn't know shit about scrims league play. Yeah I should have let it go but that's when I found it to be a good time to pull his man card don't really remember what what I said (I know I lead in to it pretty good there) (sorry) but something about cal and he wouldn't make it into cal o then I found myself banned.

Yeah it was a 60 min ban told to me by a recent friend added in your server but the simple fact that a douche starts a battle then gets his feelings hurt and resorts to admin powers is kinda bullshit.

Well thanks for your time reading this and I hope you can see what was seen from an outsiders point of view and take action. Let me know.

1. Your in-game name: DN|MyCoutchPullsOutButIDon't

2. Server that you were banned on: Trading

3. The Banning admin: og

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:0:12406226

5. Reason for ban: don't know

Edited by Mark