Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Unban please.

revedz

• Executive Council

You should know why you were banned.

https://hellsgamers.com/threads/51871-neonz-STEAM_0-1-26548134-daniel-0-0-32165664

Do you mind explaining to me why you felt it necessary to troll our Dust2 DM server with your friend?

• Executive Council

That one week ban was a separate incident that happened in Minigames.

You some how got into our Minigames server after I banned you from Dust2 DM and did the same crap.

So the question is, why were you trolling our servers with your friend?

Can i know this "incident" on minigames? Also, I don't know why i "trolled", i'm 16. Kids do stupid things.

Edit: i don't think that 1 week ban was for the Minigame server. "As i said you were permanent banned. I was nice enough to lower it to 1 week." - Creepa. We were talking about the troll in dd2 server.

• Executive Council
We just want to make sure you're not going to go back into the server and continue causing problems, that's all this is

Indeed. I don't want to be unbanning you then have you come right back into the server causing problems again.

• Executive Council

Since there is a lot of confusion around this due to a glitch in SourceBans I will unban you.

Just make sure that you do not troll the servers or break any other rules.

If you troll the servers again I will have no mercy.

Unbanned.