Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Staff Wannabe

Hey guys, most of you guys are probably familiar with me. The reason i post this thread is to try to take a survey of how many people actually know and like me. I am pursuing my way to become a HG staff, and bort told me that I have to gain other member's trust and like. So yeah, please leave your name and some comments about me. I don't expect to be accepted as staffs now, but I just want to know how many HG fellows that are familiar with me.

P.S I know this is a bs thread, but it wouldn't affect or hurt anybody right? lolz

Bulletzfreak

I dont know you...... sorry.

Get in vent... never seen you in there.

Never seen you in HG servers....

and i see you been here since 2009....i know people from last year... year before who are still like every other HG member...

you all new to me.... but, i think you shouldent do about wanting to be staff loadly... keep it to yourself, help out other HG member.... be kinda to anyone new to HG... you know, good deeds...but, people will think...." omg, why is he says i wannbe staff here.... no one cares"... just.. you know...

Sorry dude. just get to know more peeps, help people out. you know how it is...