Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

ADMIN ABUSE: Guy With the Face, TwoStep

1. Abuser name: twoStep, Guy with the face

2. Their Steam Id: twostep:STEAM_0:1:22378236, GWTF:STEAM_0:030352228

3. What server: Hg Jailbreak

4. About what time: 11:40 am ish

5. PROOF:console screenshot proof:

http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/u/1n/2011-09-29_00001.jpg

6. Please tell us about the incident:

so i was just playing a round of jail break and the order was to take one step out of your cell and face cell wall. afterwards Guy with the Face knifed me so i shot him. i was then slayed and team switched. two seconds later i said why the fuck was i switched and i was kicked with the message shut the hell up by two step. i then come back and am slayed again this time by guy with the face. this instance was bs and i would like for it to be taken care of.

console screenshot proof:

http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/u/1n/2011-09-29_00001.jpg

Edited by tdogg never goes try hard
forgot the template srry

So the best proof you have is one slay which be for anything this proof doesn't explain anything unless I see the other slay and as for the kick if you are talking when you are dead a warning should of been suitable enough even though you should know better.

Unless there is more proof I can not do anymore except to talk to the admins in question.

First of all, my name is GUY WITH A NOSE not with a face, you are accusing the wrong person. Second, the reason I slayed you is because you were baiting like a champ, and therefore the t knifed you. Your were already on thin ice and you have been warned several times before you were switched. For the kick, I don't know why dubstep kicked you saying "shut the hell up" but that was not my doing. I don't have any proof of this because I was unaware the report was about me since my name is Guy With a Nose/.