Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Aamonkey abuse

DevilDancer

1. Abuser name: Aamonkey

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:1:37468060

3. What server: Jailbreak

4. About what time: 9:53

5. PROOF: cssha.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

6. Please tell us about the incident: As stated in the picture, he proceeded to free kill me, and I stated my case of the freekill. I didn't get the demo OF the free kill, but he kick for no apparent reason, stating he warned me 4 times of arguing with him?? but where do I argue with him as many times as he allegedly states? Cause all I said was I hate free killers and pretty much it.

Guest Aamonkey1

I told you 4 times to stop arguing with admins. I can provide a source from another admin that is in the game. The console doesnt go that far back so I cannot screenshot proof. I killed him because there was a order for all t's to freeze. He didnt along with the fact you had a gun in your hand for more than 3 seconds. Crooked was being disrespected so another guy was warned by him 3 times also so that is what that ban is for. I kicked him because you only need to warn him 3 times before kicking. I gave him one last chance to do so and he did not stop harassing me. And the reason I said devil do not be a douche is because the lead said, " All t's what do you want to do today?." Devil replied with kill aamonkey. He said it not only once but two times. Thanks

I was stripped of my knife my good man, I rolled a loss and said I was stripped, I showed you the proof also. And according to the pick you warned me once, I replied with what, and you kicked. And I said to kill you cause it is a legitimate response of a terrorist to do with a counter terrorist he does not like. Still does not give you a response to say what you said and do what you did. Admins hold a higher responsibility in the server and must show respect to others in the server. And why would I go through THIS MUCH trouble if I know what you did was wrong? I only reported 2 admins EVER in the 2-3 years on the site.

Guest Aamonkey1

Well congrats dude. You got killed for a reason. You never told anyone your knife was stripped and you had the gun in your hand for more than 3 seconds (around 6 or 7 to be exact)

Dyno how did you happen to see ANY of this? We where in pool, lead died and I was running around without a knife, i don't know if you know but if you get striped and if you so happen to pick up a weapon it locks onto you.And show me where he told me SEVERAL times, as you said to stop. Cause my proof shows once. I am demoing everything from now on........

There's no proof of anything leading up to this, so its hard to tell what actually is going on and how many times Devil was warned. but i don't think 1 kick warrants as admin abuse. both of you grow up. It was just a kick. Don't be douches.