Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

[HG] Pepsi 2.2 STEAM_0:0:27531778 | [HG] Minigames

3V0Lu710N

1. Abuser name: Pepsi 2.2

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:27531778

3. What server: [HG] Minigames

4. About what time: 10 Minutes ago

5. PROOF:

pepsi1.jpg

pepsi.jpg

SteamID Proof.

pepsiconsole.jpg

6. Please tell us about the incident: Pepsi set gravity for him self 4 times to get pass the minigames map and once for another player

I did it one fucking time. You can't ban me for that. You shouldn't have low gravity on the server if it's against the rules. If you can't do it please explain to me why IT'S EVEN ON THERE. I'm just trying to have fun. Nobody was complaining or anything. I don't even remember doing it 4 times. I only remember doing it once on the gas level. If you have a problem, remove my admin I don't give a shit. I just wanna play Minigames.

Guest The_Monkey
If you have a problem, remove my admin I don't give a shit. I just wanna play Minigames.

If this is how you feel, then you can just get the fuck out. You are now banned from our servers as your attitude is not welcome. Oh, and you are kicked from HG.

The fact of the matter is you joined HG, and therefore know our stance on stupid shit like this.

Please eat mass quantities of T-rex shit, put yourself in a paper bag, light yourself on fire, and put yourself on an old man's door step so that he can stomp you to death.

Peace.