Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Not being given a fair chance

Irony

Hi , im pretty sure alot of you know me from the Jailbreak server as a 'Freekiller' .

When i first started playing on this server i didnt know what jailbreak was and i slowly started learning the rules. But i feel that ever since ive learned the rules people are still getting on me for freekilling . For example being called a "Freeze Nazi" , and whenever i kill more then 2 people someone always says "Wooow irony freekill" without hesitation of asking what happened and usually ends up in me getting teamswitched or tlisted and i dont get to explain my case. I think that is very unfair.

I Usually dont make forum accounts and post on forums like this but this situation really got to me and i just wanted to get it out there for once .

Thanks

If an admin treats you unfairly, take a screenshot or demo as proof, upload the screenshot to zhost.hellsgamers.com or the demo to a site such as mediafire.com, then come here and make a report. Without the proper information about the admin you are filing a complaint about or the proper proof to support your claim, there isn't much that we can do to help you.

Im not trying to get anybody in trouble or anything i just want people to know that i know how to play jailbreak now, and they shud stop being so fucking admin powers happy . By the way , the owner of the community shouldnt be such a greedy prick and cut down on the ads because it makes the forum lag quite a bit..

Im not trying to get anybody in trouble or anything i just want people to know that i know how to play jailbreak now, and they shud stop being so fucking admin powers happy . By the way , the owner of the community shouldnt be such a greedy prick and cut down on the ads because it makes the forum lag quite a bit..

Oh man you just don't stop

Do you want to be just banned or what?

Pro tip

Don't make a thread about respect and then start insulting the owner of the servers that you play on for FREE.