Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Unban request

kengh

Hello, I was on your deathrun server the other night and got (I think permanently) banned from all of your servers. I am not really sure what it was for, but I would really like to be unbanned and continue to enjoy your fine servers.

EDIT: Template:

1. Your in-game name: [Va] Kengh

2. Server that you were banned on: Deathrun

3. The Banning admin: No clue :/

4. Your Steam-Id: 0:0:4713988

5. Reason for ban: Not entirely sure? Possibly joking racism, if that is the case then I apologize and I should have read your server rules before playing.

Edited by kengh

You were banned by me for racism. It is against our rules to use that language on our servers. Will you promise not to use that language again? This will be your one and only chance to be unbanned do you understand?

Yes, I am sorry for that. I was drunk and am used to playing on other servers where people jokingly talk about that sort of thing. To be clear in my understanding however, was it for the clan tag [dibnt use it lol] or for saying something over the mic?

Yes I understand that. However I wan't to make sure that I wouldn't get banned for that tag alone, because I may accidentally join HG servers with that tag on since it doesn't spell the racist word in question. I totally agree to never saying the explicit word again on your servers and apologize for the inappropriate actions I displayed on your server.