Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

STEAM_0:0:19035579 ("threaten")

threaten

1. Your in-game name: threaten

2. Server that you where banned on: All, (office)

3. The Banning admin: Staff?

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:0:19035579

5. Reason for ban: A problem about 6 months ago when I scrimmed with my friends and they were hacking and apparently I joined after someone left and the guy on our team said that if they beat us we would all get banned from HG servers (what a fag), and I was unaware of it. I have a few friends of HG that can back me up on that.

No you're both wrong. I banned this idiot yesterday because in the middle of a scrim with me, Lyds, Jetta, and 2 of Lyds' friends this idiot joined our team and started killing us. He left and came back, joined the opposing team and killed them, causing the other team to shut down the server. You will not be unbanned because you're a fucking idiot.

I don't record PUG scrims sorry. He came in the Vent we were using and laughed about it with whatever one of Lyds friends he was. Ask Jetta and Lyds I told both of them I was banning him. I hoped he played on our servers. From the looks of the story in his unban requests he's a helluva guy in the first place.

Okay if there's some strange coincidence that someone joined our scrim as Noodleitis, a player on our team, tried killing us, left, joined back as threaten and killed the other team and then when I alt tabbed back into vent I see a guy named threaten laughing about it THEN! I get the steamIDs steam community page and that shows threaten THEN I ban it THEN the next day someone named threaten asks to be unbanned then I apologize that I've mistaken you for someone else. Stop trying. You didn't know you did such a thing with an HG staff and Council member in the server, I understand. But I don't care. BANNED. -Sorry for typos I'm on my phone at work :P-

• 2 weeks later...
Last I checked what I do out of HG Servers is none of HG's business.

What you do with HG members is our business.

Btw if they were scrimming in one of our servers, which is a HT/HG server, it makes it HG business anyway.