Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Ban for unknown reason.

spikexp

1. Your in-game name: Spike

2. Server that you were banned on: [HG] 24/7 Jump maps (69.162.66.142:27015)

3. The Banning admin: Unknown, I don't have access to your ban list.

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:13016321

5. Reason for ban: Unknown. I was simply playing on the server (on jump_speed) alone, someone join the game with me. I go on the wrong platform and type !restart to go back to the start and take the good one and I got ban as soon as I hit enter. I wasn't doing anything wrong, I joined 2 minutes before.

Edited by Rizon

Spike, you were banned for using sm_restart which is an rcon console command to restart the server. I apologize, but I have a hard time believing you typed !restart in chat. Respectfully you will stay banned from my stand point, and please think twice before lying next time.

BUT; I will leave this up to dL+ for further review.

Wait, Lying?

This command is the common command on jump it server too.

JUMP ASSIST COMMANDS

Loading and Saving

!s /s !ja_save /ja_save !jm_saveloc /jm_saveloc - Saying any of these commands in chat will save your current location, overwriting previous saves.

!t /t !ja_tele /ja_tele !jm_teleport /jm_teleport - Saying any of these commands in chat will load your save if one exists.

!reset /reset - Saying any of these commands in chat will send you back to the start and clear your save.

!restart /restart - Saying any of these commands in chat will send you back to the start but keep your save.

I swear to you that I type !restart in the chat windows (all). I have no reason to lie, I love jumping on TF2.

The reason why I came to your server is because the jump_it server had a map too hard for me, and the exodus society server is down http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/64.74.97.21:27015/

If !restart is not the command, than what is the command to go back to start?

Maybe on your server the !restart in chat windows do a sm_restart? Maybe you can go try it or something?

Spike, you were banned for using sm_restart which is an rcon console command to restart the server. I apologize, but I have a hard time believing you typed !restart in chat. Respectfully you will stay banned from my stand point, and please think twice before lying next time.

BUT; I will leave this up to dL+ for further review.

Darkwing, even typing !restart in chat bans you. the ! is a code to the console to auto input sm_ into it. I know i shouldnt be posting here but thought i would clear it up

What the fuck is going on? He explained that he was trying to get back to the start. !restart is a command used in many other servers to do just that. Unban him or you can wait until I get home and have both of you take his place on the ban list.

Sorry for the confusion Spike