Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

|HG| Canadian Ninja *Hacker*" STEAM_0:0:5534572= ABUSE!

strike

alright well to start things off this kid im gonna guess recently got admin since he just straight up banned me

he banned for telling him to be quiet

i told him to be quiet because he came into the server yelling into his mic and spamming random bullshit

that no one wants to hear at all

several others had told him to be quiet

so i went into my players list and muted him

and i said man all he does is come in here and spam like an 8 year old who just a mic

and click click boom

banned for 2 hours

:lame:

so wtf

this kid claimed he earned his admin for all servers

if this is how he acts i hope it will be removed

Hey listen here

i muted u because you said " I hate this kid he comes in here claiming to be a fucking 25 year old gamer i bet hes a 8 year old fag" so i muted u

then u quit and came back and told me to fuck off so i banned you for 1 hour not 2 if i hit 2 well i ment to hit 1

anyway u dont even have screenshots or demos so why are you caiming anything next time get a video :kill:

i can second on strike I was in the server when this happened and Canadian Ninja does abuse his admin a bit. Strike was telling to calm down his talking because it sounds like he is yelling in his mic constantly. But Canadian Ninja banned him for 2 hours for no reason. The ban is the last thing you do. He didnt even kick him first. I otherwords he is abusing his admin and i have gotten complaints about him but never could catch him doing it until now.

i can second on strike I was in the server when this happened and Canadian Ninja does abuse his admin a bit. Strike was telling to calm down his talking because it sounds like he is yelling in his mic constantly. But Canadian Ninja banned him for 2 hours for no reason. The ban is the last thing you do. He didnt even kick him first. I otherwords he is abusing his admin and i have gotten complaints about him but never could catch him doing it until now.

You guys always say its for no reason. But if he was talking shit and calling him an 8yr old fag, he did do somthing.

A 2 hour ban will teach a player to show respect faster than a kick would. He is not abusing his admin by banning for 2 hours.

The original poster did not follow the template, so I am sure there is no proof involved either.

Just sit the ban.

Next time just mute him and play the game, no need for the commentary.

If you feel he abuses, get proof. This is proof that you need to show respect to admins, no matter how long they have had it, or why.

Simple.

nina said he was an 8 year old fag not strike and he wasnt talking shit

Well, that is where evidence comes into play.

It is a temp ban, without proof he will have to sit it out.

He might want to get control of his attitude as well.

If he has problems, then post a demo, or mute the guy.

But you will not talk to an admin with disrespect, no matter how old he/she is.

They are paying to play this game and manage the servers, pubbers play for free.....

I will say this, though, Canadian, you need to chill out a little bit. You explode in rage over small shit, and you do tend to yell a lot. Calm down and play the game.

And for the others, don't bait and shit talk an admin.