Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

New HG Ideas!

dorito^

Hello There My HG Family,

Next February I will be beginning a Cert III course in Game Development, and once this is finished I will continue on toward Cert IV and then a Diploma :).

What I have been thinking alongside with Prius, is that I can get to work on an HG-only chat program (Voice & Type), the other thing that I have thought of doing is making a small game using my Game Dev skills, this game will be "For HG, By HG" (If this gets done i'd appreciate it if ONLY HG members will have it, so don't go giving it to friends. :D) Leave any ideas for the game and possible chat program, and I will see what I will be able to do when I use my new found skills.

Thanks,

R3venant (Scout)

Edited by R3venant
Spelling Mistakes ;)

Hmm.... Moving from ventrillo to teamspeak was a massive undertaking. With the nice deal we have with our teamspeak server, it would not be worth it to move to an experimental program.

As far as the creation of a game, this website has lots of great articles and the forums have lots of good advice for newbie game developers.