Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Admin Abuse Report: DumpsterBaby

Angel

1. Abuser name: DumpsterBaby

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:28725224

3. What server: CS:S Jailbreak

4. About what time: Within the last 24 hours

5. PROOF: Slapping, more slapping and my warning, even more slapping after my warning, teamswitched self while alive, proof of teamswitch with scoreboard, slapping others during lr, slapped player during lr again, slapped others during lr again.

6. Please tell us about the incident:

It's just regular Jailbreak us per usual, then DumpsterBaby just mass slaps himself randomly during game (as a T mind you) which he directs himself to a CT so he can start rioting. I warn him "dont slap when you dont need to", and even after my warning he still slaps himself. Refer to Screenshots: Slapping, more slapping and my warning, even more slapping after my warning.

Shortly in another round during a Warday in Knife Arena Vents he teamswitches himself while alive from T to CT.

Refer to Screenshots: teamswitched self while alive, proof of teamswitch with scoreboard.

Then shortly after that during an lr the CT and T are doing the glitched grenade lr ontop of Red Light/Green Light, he slaps them a lot.

Refer to Screenshot: slapping others during lr.

And again during another lr he slapped a CT when he was doing the Knife Fight lr, and his slap could have possibly caused the CT's death. And just as the round ends he slapps -hg- Viper.

Refer to Screenshots: slapped player during lr again, slapped others during lr again.

All explanations and Screenshots are in order of the time that they occurred (uploaded with the new beta.zhost.hellsgamers.com :)).

Referring to my timezone, I think this all occurred between 11am and 3-4pm. My timezone can be viewed here, although I think I have enough proof in this report.

I would have made this a lot sooner, but irl, sleep, work, and dodgy internet stuff got in the way.

Edited by F4ithl3ss

The slapping in lr came when the t with lr was up for a knife fight on the roof. And me slapping him when he was stuck in the roof sure too much but a broken lr game seeing if it would get them out. As for the team switch trial and error and as you can see by my score I wasn't exactly there to rebel or fk and be a dick. Just simply there to have a good time considering it was 4 in the morning. As for the other few individual slaps those would be towards actual issues concerning all the mic spamming going on last night and all the buffering.

And I do apologize if it really gets you that upset.

Edited by DumpsterBaby

1) Don't randomly slap yourself or other people

2) Don't teamswitch yourself while you're alive

3) When an admin has been around longer than you, and notifies you that you're doing something wrong, chances are he's right and you should stop

Take a minute or two to read the admin rules that we have posted on the forums to avoid another situation like this.

Unbanned