Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Swagg Abuse Ban

DumpsterBaby

1. Abuser name: Swagg.V1

2. Their Steam Id: Was not able to get it after I had left the game.

3. What server: JailBreak

4. About what time:11:30 pm

5. PROOF:

6. Please tell us about the incident: First things first. Swagg was repetitively playing sound clips through mic which where while lead was trying to lead which also with all the mic spam causes people to buffer including myself so I try to keep that to a minimum first time I muted him I did not give a warning as I did not want to put up with the stupid shit. Then he un mutes him self and decides to start arguing over the mic as the round is still on. So later on in the game he spams and I tell him so stop as I am leading and he argues some more along with twosteps. I gave orders he did not follow so he was killed he then decided to slap me and I said if you keep abusing admin you will be banned and he then decided to ban me from the sever which brings me here. Now I did not get a screen shot of the mic altercations but that's not exactly the big issue here. The fact that he is banning another admin because he feels he is top dog with his admin and can un mute himself just because he has the commands. Just because you pay for admin does not make you any less at fault for your petty mic spamming.

post-10385-13525954913211_thumb.jpg

Edited by F4ithl3ss

Interesting...

[TABLE]
[TR]
[TD="align: center"]Oct 26, 2011 12:35:10 am[/TD]
[TD="class: t_sc"]And i just Perma'd him.[/TD]
[TD="align: left"][HG] JAILBREAK #1 - HeLLsGamers.com | FastDL[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: center"]Oct 26, 2011 12:35:05 am[/TD]
[TD="class: t_sc"]Lol its funny Dumpster just got unbanned for admin abuse.[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: center"]Oct 26, 2011 12:33:29 am[/TD]
[TD="class: t_sc"]Pppeeermaban dumspter some more day[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: center"]Oct 26, 2011 12:33:28 am[/TD]
[TD="class: t_sc"]Permban dumpster some more.[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: center"]Oct 26, 2011 12:32:18 am[/TD]
[TD="class: t_sc"]Trolling HG forums waiting for dumpsters post so i get banned  i cant wait :DDDD[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: center"]Oct 26, 2011 12:26:42 am[/TD]
[TD="class: t_sc"]True story. Bad admin is bad.[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: center"]Oct 26, 2011 12:26:24 am[/TD]
[TD="class: t_sc"]Dumpster will mute you, but he wont slay you if you fk. JUST AN FYI[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: center"]Oct 26, 2011 12:25:27 am[/TD]
[TD="class: t_sc"]No yodz is playing musix[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Yep i sure did ban him. But no where was i spamming. Playing a sound clip here and there is not spamming. Nor was i using a sound clip while the lead was talking. Never did i once. I really dont care at the moment what happens. This guy was being a douche and also saying to me ill ban you for this and that and ill do this and that. So i banned him cause he was pissing me off, was it right? Probably not, but it happened.

Alright, well here's the problem... We have rules in place that all admins are supposed to follow, one of them being not to ban other admins. Now, since you did that, this is a clear cut case of admin abuse. Perhaps you should read over the rules like you should have done before you purchased admin for our server. Also, instead of ignoring our rules and banning one of our admins, you could've made a report like everyone else does and we would've taken care of the problem.

I did read the rules when i purchased. I know i wasn't suppose to do what i did and he know's he shouldn't have been doing what he was doing. If i played something that was annoying or offended him he could of politely asked me to stop. But he kept muting me and i un-muted myself to explain to him that exact situation. I was just agitated at the time, and he wasn't helping.