Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Abuse Report: Gravity Kitteh

DirtyDNA

Abuser name: [HG] Gravity Kitteh

Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:29321052

What server: Dark RP

About what time: 7:35pm EST

PROOF: http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/8273/abuses.jpg

Please tell us about the incident: I was raiding someones base and after i naded Gravity was chasing me so i kill him. Then when i am coming out of the base i raided he comes back and arrests me. So I demote him for NLR, which obviously upset him, and after which he kicks me.

First of all, you naded some guy that I was nowhere near. And then you ran away, and I was at the fountain and you killed me there.

I asked you why in ts and you said "You saw me kill, so I had to kill you" Witch I didnt.

Then I warned you, RDM again and I will kick you, after that I went back infront of PD and there I saw a body fly out a window (the base you naded).

I didnt walk in there, But I waited outside and when you were standing outside I arrest you and you demote me for NLR.

I died at the fountain, I told you that but you still demoted me, So I kicked you.

i killed u because u were chasing me after i naded the base and u were infront of the base when i first threw the nade

then u go back to the base and wait to arrest me...

EDIT: And you also kicked an advisor so.

Edited by DirtyDNA

• Executive Council

Not really a discussion.

If you have demos or screenshots to contribute then do so. Otherwise, please, if you two want to debate it then get on Steam or TS3 and hash it out there.

Gravity, this is the second time I've seen you break the admin Warn > Kick > Ban system. Please follow it. (For the random demote) Even if the person is in HG. He says he was raiding but Grav says RDMing and bad location timing. There isn't enough proof to support either one of your claims. And we don't run on "He said she said" factor.

If anything happens again, get more informative proof and make another report.