Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Jeolidus

Ron Paul

1. Your in-game name: Jeolidus

2. Server that you were banned on: Jailbreak

3. The Banning admin: Don't know, too long.

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:41905143

5. Reason for ban: Freekilling

I didn't know what i was thinking, I feel like an idiot for doing this. I'm not asking for an UnCT Ban, I just want to play in the servers again.

Edited by Papa John

Dear everyone from HellzGamers and also XenoGamers.

I'm truthfully sorry for the havoc I've caused in your servers. I was with friends from my clan, and they were doing it, I was not accepted into their clan, so I thought, "Hey, if they're doing it, why not me?"

Those were the "Irresponsible" members of that clan, and I thought they can get me in. Our clan doesn't condone representation in a negative manner, so I changed my name. Those clan members have been kicked out, and one has even received a VAC ban on his account, and a ban from our clan servers. I'd like to also apologize for my racist remarks. I've said explicitly terrible remarks of topics, that not all people see humorous, like the holocaust. I've visited the Holocaust museum, and saw the horrors of what the people back in that day faced. I've never cracked another joke about it since this day. I don't find myself proud of what I did. I don't find myself honorable, or even decent. I'd like your community to take this as a sincere apology, and I'd like to regret doing what I've done. Please, forgive me for acting like a complete idiot. Also, I'd like an admin to speak to me on Steam chat if they have any questions whatsoever. My profile ID is http://steamcommunity.com/id/Jeolidus213

Thank you.

Edited by Ron Paul