Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Rizon

DumpsterBaby

1. Abuser name: Rizon

2. Their Steam Id: Dont know

3. What server: Jailnbreak

4. About what time: about 3 am

5. PROOF:

6. Please tell us about the incident: Well In chat I said something about abuse and Rizon went on a little rant so I said shut your mouth and shot being a child first thing I replied and he kicks me I join back in and said Wow thats some sweet admin abuse and was banned for a day.? Wtf to that. Anyways as I do recall you should be given a warning about disrespect in admin chat before being kicked. And then not ban a person as soon as they get back into the game.

post-10385-13525954919711_thumb.jpg

post-10385-1352595492004_thumb.jpg

Edited by F4ithl3ss

Dumpster,

You got upset at my tone of voice and stated to utter disrespecting not just me but other users on the server. And you called me on abuse for nothing and continued to rage about it and then told me to stop acting like a child when i was handling a user on JB. HG doesn't need someone who constant disrespects and "has" no respect for admins.

If you mad because of your admin taken away, DON'T take it out on others. You gave me an insult so you received a kick, and you were prior to that disrespecting.

I didn't just ban you dumpster, You called me a "fucking asshole" through voice chat hense your 2 hour ban. As a former admin; you should know the rules and regs to know when to keep your mouth shut.

as I do recall you should be given a warning about disrespect in admin chat before being kicked

As I do recall, we instruct players not to come back into our servers after being kicked or banned and start calling out admin abuse. We have the system you are using now for a reason, if you didn't complain first in game and instead just came to the forums with your proof and complaint, the outcome may have been much different than it is now. But since you did what you did, a ban is warranted.

Now, in response to all of your abuse reports... Admin abuse is only considered abuse if it causes a problem for other players. likeabaus and myself no clipping does not interfere with gameplay, and for all you know, we had a valid reason to do it. Me asking for people to paypal me money to noclip them was obviously a joke and should be understood as such.

Please only report admin abuse if it significantly causes problems in the server for other players. For example, if an admin comes into the server and starts randomly slapping players, that is admin abuse and will be dealt with here on the forums.

Not Abuse