Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

unban Gordon's weed plz

gordons weed

Hello I was banned today, for an unknown reason. I have also bought admin for the Hells gamer's hide and seek server today. I left the server today to go visit my mother in the hospital, and when I left the server I said goodbye to everyone and they said goodbye back. But when I came home I was banned. I looked up who banned me and could not find who did it. Can someone please unban me, or at least refund the nonrefundable fee. I have done nothing wrong, I have never cheated and I most certainly didn't abuse my powers.

my steam: STEAM_0:1:24084407. Yes you know who i am. I'm sure there are people to speak on my behalf. thanks.

nt what, i was wrongfully accused. I had to change my name for a very good reason. stealing isn't right. I havn't cheated ever. I have only had this game for so long. I have good spurts every now in then but pretty rare. It's getting to the point where people think everyone is cheating, and we know this, one little flick of the cross hair and it's oh he's cheating. What else can I say on my behalf? not a dang thing. All i can say is that i didn't cheat and if you need further proof there is a thing called record in the console, which i'd be more than happy to upload. Now third person or party is just hearsay. perhaps hatred or disgruntled players. I quit responding to that thread you posted because of anger, a very good choice. now I was unbanned for some reason, If further action is taken on my part I would have to assume some negative things which I won't mention because it really isn't necessary. The thread you have posted had gone way out of hand, imaginations doing what they do best, imaginating. Make believe. Their really are good people that look like they hack. When I was playing Unreal tournament 1999 edition, hackers, would have to submit a demo that they recorded themselves to appeal their ban, what ever happened to this process? well besides the point, why would a hacker come on here, pay 15 dollars for admin and waste it all away for nothing, and also come here and write a long ass letter to appeal his/her ban? I don't know one, but if there was one, i'd give them congrats for wasting their time. But I am not wasting my time I am telling the truth and nothing but. I am going through a rough time in real life and the last thing i need is to have my money taken away from me, because someone thought I was cheating. well I don't know what else to say at this moment, I guess I will have to come back and read the replys. i'm very sorry if i have offended anyone.

Edited by gordons weed

Rofl!

This is why I love this ban reports board.

Wrongly accused? Look at the demo. The stuff I saw before I recorded was rediculous as well.

Also, "Can you refund the non-refunable payment I made?" Wow.

Please keep donating, you won't be able to play, but keep the donations coming!

Thanks again!

Edited by vandium