Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

[HG] TwoStep(s) [The Fingerer] : Admin abuse

Navi

1. Abuser name: [HG] Twosteps

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:1:22378236

3. What server: HG Jailbreak

4. About what time: Events occurring over the past month and now.

5. PROOF: Twosteps muting me: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Fredthejockyhater/screenshot/594701250418424254?tab=all

Twosteps slapping me for 99 : http://steamcommunity.com/id/Fredthejockyhater/screenshot/595825891407310468?tab=public

Twosteps Slaying me: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Fredthejockyhater/screenshot/594701250481056556?tab=all

6. Please tell us about the incident: During October and November, two steps has slapped me as a admin, slayed me as an admin, and did free kicks. He claims that I am the one who breaks the rules, but with these screenshot, I don't know who is the rule breaker. Let me explain the slaying part. I was lead and I told the t's to un-stack along the longest part of deagle cage and freeze. I did not realize two steps was moved my monkey's slap. NOONE told me to slay myself nor told me it was a free-kill. The next round without warning or discussion, twostpes slayed me. The slapping for 99 part was very annoying, he did it over and over again, but not going to enforce is because all I have is 1 screenshot of it. In conclusion, I would like to see what people think about these.

Edited by Rizon
Adding something-navi

The slap was a joke and a single instance. The screenshot was taken months ago.

As for the slay, Navi was told several times that he had freekilled.

Personally, I find it a little disgusting that he's posting screenshots out of context in an attempt to make me look bad.

You freekilled.

You were told that you freekilled.

You were slayed for freekilling.

Having admin does not give you immunity to abuse CT. If you had just slayed yourself, acted with a little maturity, this wouldn't have been an issue.

Instead you used your immunity to being slayed to abuse.

All of the evidence here is all circumstantial at best in this scenario a demo would of been better. I suggest both of you stop this right now before this goes down a bad road ending in bad consequences on one or both of you.

I don't want you two using admin powers against each other unless it's an extreme situation.

Having admin does not give you immunity to abuse CT. If you had just slayed yourself, acted with a little maturity, this wouldn't have been an issue.

Just because he freekilled, doesn't give you the right to use admin on any other admin. You are not his superior. And doesn't matter if you have been here longer.

DON'T USE ADMIN ON OTHER ADMINS! Instead, get them T-listed.