Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

[HG] CletusP ABUSE/DISRESPECT

Wolfman

1. Abuser name: [HG] CletusP

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:34183082

3. What server: Jailbreak

4. About what time: 1 1/2 hours ago I'd say?

5. Proof: Below

x4i54w.jpg

14w7nd4.jpg

Alright in short Danielle has personally messaged me telling me Cletus has been being rude to her and disrespecting her for like the past 3 weeks or so. The screenshots above are taken over the time of a week. I can't remember which advisor I talked to about Cletus admin abusing It might have been "Rizon or Kigen" not sure. They went into source bans and looked at the reason she had gotten kicked or banned and the reason was simply "k"... I don't see this as being a sufficient reason.. Obviously. So whoever it was that we talked to said to take screenshots and post. Just from today I have the reason "bye" as her being kicked that + all the disrespect is getting on my nerves and hers especially. Thanks for your help

-Wolfman

Edited by Vao

Directly after the 2nd picture I said jk and ok to stop and then after that Icontinued to talk to -hg- Hova about the Dubstep music that he plays with HLDJ. I've also been trolling her a lot lately, as has everyone else. She knows that I was all trolling about the Strip Tease and the Spray. I was seriously getting ready to make a forum about her calling me Clitis in the [HG] Members section to see what the CS:S Leaders thought. I have given her multiple warnings-kicks-and bans on this matter, I banned her for 10, 20, then 30 minutes and she has still proceeded to call me Clitis. The kick with "Bye." She has been making stupid comments about another jailbreaker named StealthyPink. Disrespecting her after multiple warnings from me AND her.

http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/u/e8/2011-10-21_00007.jpg

http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/u/vb/2011-10-21_00005.jpg

The question is, "Why in the fuck?"

You are an admin and an [HG] member, why the fuck are you being a douchebag?

This and if someone is disrespecting you why dont you follow fucking right procedures?

It's really dumb how you guys take action in your own way and make yourself look bad and this whole community look bad because you are an admin and a member

Faithless:

Because I'm 14 years old and having fun playing a game. Jailbreak is full of trolls, I can be a troll too at times, especially against someone that calls me "Clitis" or is just a jerk to me in general.

Beast: I do follow the correct procedure, I have asked her RESPECTFULLY every time to stop disrespecting/calling me clitis, and she does it anyways.

Navi:

(Was beginning of round mis-press of my button that button is \ and my !pd is =)

Guy With The Face: We are already done with that remember, you posted an abuse report on me.

Do you guys just want me to remove my admin? I'm done with this, you guys all troll me WAY to fucking hard, especially you GWTF, you hate me so much and i dont even know why.

I will upload pictures of GWTF abusing all chat many times later.

Do you guys just want me to remove my admin? I'm done with this, you guys all troll me WAY to fucking hard, especially you GWTF, you hate me so much and i dont even know why.

They don't have the power to remove your admin, I'm the one that you have to be worried about, they can't do shit. If you have a problem with other admins, why haven't you been telling me or other Division Leaders? Why have you been taking things into your own hands?

You are not allowed to use your powers on other admins. Also, I don't give a fuck if you're 14 or 40, if you can't follow our rules, you don't have to be a member of our community. Are we clear?

Yeah we are clear. The disrespect shouldnt have gone as far as it did. I'm sorry Danielle for disrespecting you. Faithless, the admin on admin was right before I made the post in the Jailbreak section of the forums about microphone spam from admins. I cleared this up with Kigen and have not done that since.