Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

burz AKA chady unban request #2 (PUBLIC OPINION NEEDED)

burz

1. Your in-game name: chady

2. Server that you were banned on: 10Mans/Teamspeak

3. The Banning admin: The_Monkey

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:306011

5. Reason for ban: I left a 10man and was raging at prius over steam. I then was dragged into a channel with The_Monkey and some other people, I was so raged I muted my sound...that obvioulsy was an idiot move. I was then banned by The_Monkey.

I have been regreting my decision for doing so ever since I have been banned. This is my 2nd unban post as I am on my normal HG account becuase I forgot the login info, also my last post was not serious and didnt show my true remorse and how sorry I am for my wrong doings. I'm very VERY regretful for what I did and I promise if you unban me nothing like this will ever happen again. The main problem was leaving the 10man and if I didnt do that in the first place I wouldnt have gotten banned. Once again I am sorry for what I did and hope you can give me another chance as I will prove to you I can behave and will not rage like I did.

Thanks, Chad

since monkey doesn't care if you do or do not get unbanned, i'll put it to public opinion. I need people to vote +1 or -1, or if you dont really like him and he thinks you do like him, you can PM me your -1 and your vote will be counted with the public, your name just wont be put out there.

Also, if you do get unbanned, if I see your EGO get above your dick size, you'll be banned forever. Let's review. If you do get unbanned and I see you troll anyone, I will ban you myself, and it wont be fun.

SOOOOOO LETS GO!

voting will be over until I see enough people like you or until I see enough people really really hate you.

HINT HINT!! IF YOU POST AND I SEE YOU'VE NEVER PLAYED WITH HIM, YOUR POST WILL BE REMOVED AND I WILL HATE YOU UNTIL YOU DIE.

+1 for now....

Just as lack said " everybody deserves a second chance ". Also, you should realize when you come back you're on thin ice and need to watch what you do. Or else somebody is getting Yellow text from monkey.

ok since the people lurking this thread didn't respond, you will be unbanned.

but remember,

Also, if you do get unbanned, if I see your EGO get above your dick size, you'll be banned forever. Let's review. If you do get unbanned and I see you troll anyone, I will ban you myself, and it wont be fun.

welcome back, justin bieber.

if you were smart, you would be nice to all the people who +1ed you. if you weren't smart, then you would act the same way you did before you were banned.