Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Internet Problem

Louis

I live in an apartment near my university, and the apartment has internet provided. But the thing is sometimes when i play HoN, it gets disconnected automatically. The internet sign at the bottom right corner has a yellow triangle with an exclaimation mark in the middle. Is there a reason why it is doing that? My connection is wired to the wall, no router.

the owner is using so many splitters without a signal booster your signal is weak as hell.

Exactly what I was thinking, you might want to have a talk to the owner and see if it is possible for him to get a booster, or if he already has one; grab another and place them at even spaces for the most effective result for the apartment. Setting them up is not a difficult task at all, but if you need the help; Weeman, myself, and many others are here to help out.

Do you know whether the icon is for the internet itself, or for routers attached to it? (you can click on the signal bar (bottom right) to find out)

I have my Modem set-up with my computer and a router so that I can use my PS3 wire-less on the other side of the house.

Ocassionally I will have the same symbol with my router. (it will say "Identifying.." for a minute or two, but after that it will be fine"

Weeman, you might be able to help me on this one, whenever I come off my computer and go onto the PS3, the PSN will NEVER work for about 5-10 minutes after turning off the PC. Any idea as to why this is?

Need more info,

How long before you get disconnected?

Does it come back? (intermittent)

Did you try reinstalling the game yet?

It could be being blocked by your firewall...

How many floors are in your building?

anything else you can provide...

I think if it were data corruption because of a weak signal or attenuation you would be having the problem at all times.