Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

ScarL3t Banned Permanently from All HG Servers

ScarLett

1. Your in-game name: ScarL3t

2. Server that you where banned on: Global ban

3. The Banning admin: Not sure

4. Your Steam-Id: 0:0:667032

5. Reason for ban: Hacking?

Im not sure what happened, apprently i got banned a while ago like 2 months ago for cheating on deathmatch or something. but please... unban me.. My Steam id was hijacked by a impersonator a few months ago, and finally after speaking numerous times over email with steam, i was able to persuade them that this was indeed my account. Now that i cant play in my favorite server, its kinda boring

I REALLY WANNA PLAY HIDE AND SEEK MOD. I was always on that server every day and i have NEVER ONCE cheated in any HG server ( or source overall ) .. Please.. i dont know when i was banned because i took a 3 month break due to school etc. and i am globaly banned for cheating..

I promise you this was not me.. i am not that stupid to get perm banned from a server that i always play in.. Now that im back i really wanna play hide and seek at niipperhouse ;[ So please... please... pleaseeee unban me... If i did anything wrong im so sorry i just want to play.. ill do anything ;*(