Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

What do you guys think?

WickedStorm

Hi there,

You are reading this post because I am getting a few stuff for my computer this Christmas.

I don't know much about these products so that's why I need you.

If you are a expert in criticizing products then you guys can perhaps tell me if this is the right product for me or if a better can be found ( WITH THE SAME PRICE!)

First product:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Logitech-920-002241-G110-Gaming-Keyboard/dp/B002ZLQ82G/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1321830677&sr=8-3

This is a gaming keyboard I found. It has a all in one meaning that I can do practically everything while I'm in-game. It's an illuminated keyboard and it lets you change the color of the light. It is very attracting and if this is the best keyboard for its range, then tell me what those keys with the letter G and then a number on the left mean, and also the letter M and the numbers on top.

Then we have this one.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B001E45XT4/ref=ox_sc_act_title_2?ie=UTF8&m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE

This one I really doubt that it is the best one for its price so if you have a better within the £20-£30 range then PLEASE tell me it.

Then, we have a sound system I want.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0018YNY28/ref=ox_sc_act_title_3?ie=UTF8&m=ASVUGRXKAIUKO

Again, I doubt this is the best one in it's range but I think it is quiet good.

If you have one in the £20-£60 zone then it would be great! I would also like a trustful brand like Logitech but if that is not possible to find then just give me the one you have in mind.

That is all. I took all of these a look at carefully and are the best that I've seen through the overall reviews.

if you have a better one in mind and you know it is in the same price range as mine then don't hesitate to put it down.

Sorry for using GBP, so if you find a currency converter just pop it down here so everyone can use it.

P.S: If you are posting a better one then put a link, tell me why it is good and pop the price in GBP in aswell please! (or just find the UK domain for it)

I would choose tigerdirect, newegg, or infotelusa for computer parts online. The g10 keyboard is a good choice, not the best i would say go with the older

g15, or newer g19/g20 has an attached LCD screen very useful for volume changing and multitasking. For a great soundind headset go with some Turtle Beach Z2's. I wouldn't know crap about PC surround sound systems as i've never wanted one. I use a set for $10 Logitech speakers from walmart it fulfills my movie needs, and i use a $10 headset as well. For christmas i'm buying myself a GTX 550 Ti 1G Overclocked, 800watt power supply, and a new 24" monitor.

Hi there,

You are reading this post because I am getting a few stuff for my computer this Christmas.

I don't know much about these products so that's why I need you.

If you are a expert in criticizing products then you guys can perhaps tell me if this is the right product for me or if a better can be found ( WITH THE SAME PRICE!)

First product:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Logitech-920-002241-G110-Gaming-Keyboard/dp/B002ZLQ82G/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1321830677&sr=8-3

This is a gaming keyboard I found. It has a all in one meaning that I can do practically everything while I'm in-game. It's an illuminated keyboard and it lets you change the color of the light. It is very attracting and if this is the best keyboard for its range, then tell me what those keys with the letter G and then a number on the left mean, and also the letter M and the numbers on top.

Then we have this one.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B001E45XT4/ref=ox_sc_act_title_2?ie=UTF8&m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE

This one I really doubt that it is the best one for its price so if you have a better within the £20-£30 range then PLEASE tell me it.

Then, we have a sound system I want.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0018YNY28/ref=ox_sc_act_title_3?ie=UTF8&m=ASVUGRXKAIUKO

Again, I doubt this is the best one in it's range but I think it is quiet good.

If you have one in the £20-£60 zone then it would be great! I would also like a trustful brand like Logitech but if that is not possible to find then just give me the one you have in mind.

That is all. I took all of these a look at carefully and are the best that I've seen through the overall reviews.

if you have a better one in mind and you know it is in the same price range as mine then don't hesitate to put it down.

Sorry for using GBP, so if you find a currency converter just pop it down here so everyone can use it.

P.S: If you are posting a better one then put a link, tell me why it is good and pop the price in GBP in aswell please! (or just find the UK domain for it)

The keyboard and headset will work fine, won't find much better for the price. I'd look into creative/Logitech brands for a fair priced PC surround sound.

I don't really know how you're trying to make this go so here's all my perspectives:

Honestly? It sounds dumb. :|

As a joke? Sounds like a funny Christmas joke.

Suggestion?

I don't always use keyboards, but when I do... I type in CAPS.

I sry I couldn't understand where this thread was going.