Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Anonymau5

GreyLlama

1. Abuser name: Beast702 (or Anony, depending on POV)

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:1:11530153

3. What server: Jailbreak

4. About what time: 1:21 AM

5. PROOF: Demo

6. Please tell us about the incident: Noclipping on warday to kill people without getting hurt.\

I'm disappointed....

[ATTACH]6080[/ATTACH]

I was going to make it a .mp4 file, but after compression it was still too large to upload, so here's a raw .demo file instead.

ad.dem

Edited by GreyLlama

He doesn't have admin. Beast gave him noclip. Beast can explain himself if he wants to, or he doesn't have to. I was there in the server and it wasn't that big of a problem. If you want further action to happen to beast, I can edit his name so its not 702 anymore.

Edited by Prius

He doesn't have admin. Beast gave him noclip. Beast can explain himself if he wants to, or he doesn't have to. I was there in the server and it wasn't that big of a problem. If you want further action to happen to beast, I can edit his name so its not 702 anymore.

What? changing Beast's name would be far too severe, as doing so would create a huge ripple time and space. I'd just like him to know that I didn't find it funny, nor did others.

What? changing Beast's name would be far too severe, as doing so would create a huge ripple time and space. I'd just like him to know that I didn't find it funny, nor did others.

Okay if you were me what would you do to Beast? It's already happened and theres nothing I can do to make it never happen again. Beast is trusted and can almost do whatever he wants.

Okay if you were me what would you do to Beast? It's already happened and theres nothing I can do to make it never happen again. Beast is trusted and can almost do whatever he wants.

Hmm. That is quite a tough one...

...You win, I can't think of anything it's been approx. two minutes since I wrote that last line. I just wish he would the game as it was meant to be. As I saw him noclipping earlier to find drugs as well, but with no proof that's circumstantial.

Request close, please.

Hmm. That is quite a tough one...

...You win, I can't think of anything it's been approx. two minutes since I wrote that last line. I just wish he would the game as it was meant to be. As I saw him noclipping earlier to find drugs as well, but with no proof that's circumstantial.

Request close, please.

good shit. here ill say this...

beast u suck never do that again or ill have you sliced up in two.

CLOSING!

p.s. if you want to talk more about this, feel free to pm me. im always there for ya.