Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Admin Problems

xGETMx

YOUR ADMINS SUCK in Jailbreak server, they have no power what so ever and don't follow motd. Freekillers constantly freekill 24/7 and admins just help. Admins even ban Ts for rebelling... i mean wtf.

I think that there should be a private check daily to see if admins are really doing their jobs.

I know there is no proof, but i think that once in a while a staff member should secretly come in, undercover and observe admins and how they handle freekillers, mic spammers, hackers, etc.

i know theres no proof but an example of a bad admin is

STEAM_0:0:1180101

I'm going to sum up the responses this thread will get over the next few days to save everyone some trouble:

1) Bring proof or don't bother ranting about arbitrary things in the forums

2) Constructive criticism is welcome, but you're going to be ignored if you're being a dick

3) The best way to help moderate the rules in the MOTD is to buy admin. (If you think you can do a better job, then do it)

4) Some variation of "go f*ck yourself"

5) Follow the template. It's stickied for a reason

I'm going to sum up the responses this thread will get over the next few days to save everyone some trouble:

1) Bring proof or don't bother ranting about arbitrary things in the forums

2) Constructive criticism is welcome, but you're going to be ignored if you're being a dick

3) The best way to help moderate the rules in the MOTD is to buy admin. (If you think you can do a better job, then do it)

4) Some variation of "go f*ck yourself"

5) Follow the template. It's stickied for a reason

What the fuck I had this thread prepped for a week of ridicule...

/thread

You know what xGETMx, I could buy admin right now and just sit in the server and not do a damn thing.

They paid to play, they can pay to not do a damn thing.

If you want to purchase admin and be the best you can be, please do.

Otherwise refer to wing's post, mainly #4.

Edited by vandium