Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Banned for no reason

illegalalien

Could some please unban me? I was banned for not breaking any css server's rules. I wasn't banned during the game exactly, it was next time I tried to connect which was a big surprise cause I wasn't allowed to play anymore. I don't think they have a right to ban people unless there is a reason. Some of the admins are not playing by the rules and get away with it.

Please post in this format to help the mods that will decide your fate.

1. Your in-game name:

2. Server that you were banned on:

3. The Banning admin:

4. Your Steam-Id:

5. Reason for ban:

Could some please unban me? I was banned for not breaking any css server's rules. I wasn't banned during the game exactly, it was next time I tried to connect which was a big surprise cause I wasn't allowed to play anymore. I don't think they have a right to ban people unless there is a reason. Some of the admins are not playing by the rules and get away with it.

Well to better help you we need you to fill out the template that Batters has so kindly posted. Get that done and we will get to the bottom of your problem.

Since it is Thanksgiving, and I am feeling generous ..

Here is your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:9899308

And here is the reason you are banned. Steam Community Group Ban (AO2011) aLpHa OmEgA gAmErS Group Ban

In order to be unbanned, you must leave said group and provide us with proof that you have left.

Edit: You didnt reply so make another unban request.

Edited by RedDevil6193