Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

[HG] blackberry4511" STEAM_0:0:32738762

Headshot

Lets see how well i remember this template.

Name: [HG] blackberry4511

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:32738762

Server: Jailbreak. (STFU I was just getting ready for the kids at thanksgiving 2day i don't want to hear it)

Reason/Story: I was CT. lead ct died. I told every1 to freeze and we will play last reaction (only game i remember from when this server started) and said last reaction jump. 3 ts ran away, i shot them. i died by other ones. next round black switched me to t. I said wtf why switch me and who are you. He responded by kicking with this msg -- Disconnect: Im an admin bitch..Disconnect: Im an admin bitch.. -- I rejoin. kenny/blade/some1 said i guess this is why you dont play jailbreak anymore. I said yeah because of stupid 6 year olds with admin. He then kicks me saying -- Disconnect: nice disrespect.Disconnect: nice disrespect. --

Proof (thanks to mccain): http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/u/0q/2011-11-24_00002.jpg

http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/u/hk/2011-11-24_00003.jpg

Never thought this was gonna be my 1st post on thread since leaving. Never thought i would actually go in that server either. but yeah....

Name: imAturtle

Steam 0:1:6066545

2011-11-24_00002.jpg

2011-11-24_00003.jpg

2011-11-24_00004.jpg

2011-11-24_00001.jpg

You had your share of fun to. Lead never died, and you started to give false orders, and killing ts.. I know that the first kick was wrong and i am sorry for that, but coming back and saying "Im going to report you and have you admin removed doesn't put me in a good mod. The first slay was for you being in Inferm camping and then you telling me to stfu and i was wrong. then i switched you for fking Ts on deagle cage, then you kept saying "Who the fuck is this kid" in admin chat. So, this doesnt make me to happy either. I am sorry for the first kick and starting out as a massive Ass-hat but the others seemed necessary.

I say not abuse. You two need to kiss and make up. Headshot you were here for a long time so you should know how you should of handled the situation. Blackberry you need to calm down with the admin button. It's there to keep peace in the server not to flex your lil e peen. If you have a question or an issue with somebody. Ask somebody that knows how to handle the issue before you get in a bad mood and lose your admin.