Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Hallo from JuIcY

JuIcY

Hey HG I was just accepted into the clan and wanted so say hello! Glad to be part of a massive gaming clan for once. ive tried to create my own clan and ran some servers in the past but due to economic reason decided to just join an established clan and make a niche for myself. I usually hang on our Jailbreak server but am wandering around and seeing the other HG servers. Anywho names kevin AKA JuIcy And yah...

Hello =p

I don't understand the 2000 FPS part. If it is suppose to mean Frames Per Second I can safely say that it is not for the majority of people. Is it suppose to mean something else?

Tick rate is the number of world updates per second (updating the current state of the game), and server fps is the number of frames that can be transmitted per second by the server. So in theory, the d2 server can support 20 clients running a steady 100 frames per second without anyone noticing any dropped packets, if my fuzzy math is correct.

The higher the tick rate and server fps, the better the quality of the experience, however, you need beefy hardware to run it. If I remember correctly, d2 costs a pretty penny to keep running every month.