Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

BDOS blue screen errors

Wabbit

Specs,

CPU: I7 2600k

PSU: CORSAIR Professional Series HX850

MOBO: ASUS P8Z68-V PRO LGA 1155 Intel Z68

MEMORY: CORSAIR Vengeance 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800)

GPU: EVGA SuperClocked GTX 590.

HDD: Vegance 500 gb 7600 rpm

Windows Vista 64.

i built my system 2 months ago, every part is new.

so here's my problem, i played it fine for the first month, no problem no crashing.

One day i came home turn on my pc, and i had a LED mobo light turned on, it was the Memory LED, so i had to click the led until it flashes, then the MOBO read the memory again. since then i been having BLUE SCREENS, , " MEMORY CORRUPTED" "MEMORY MANAGER"

IRQL_GT_ZERO_ AT_ SYSTEM_SERVICE

STOP: 0X0000004A (0X00000000075783D09, etc....

then i got another one.

STOP: C000021A {FATAL SYSTEM ERROR}

0X00000000 (0XC0000428 0X00100528)

I get different error codes most of the time,

i was thinking i will b my memory, but windows reads it fine, and this only happens when im playing a game, the game runs for 2 mins and bang i get blue screen,

so yeah i tried everything, memory tool, windows didn't found any error, my cpu temp is 40c, i have an antec 900 with 5 fans, so i don't think is overheating problems,

Also, i uninstalled my old GPU drivers, and installed a new ones, and when i did that i could play the game for 7 mins, but i got blue screen again,

so last night i decided to install Windows again, i was thinking is probably a corrupted driver or file in windows.

can u guys help me plz. thanx

Sounds like one of your sticks is bad, download the free Memtest x86 4.0a HERE and burn the .iso to a CD or DVD.

Boot to the CD/DVD and the utility will initialize.

It's a more thorough test than the integrated Windows Memory Diagnostic and will most likely find your errors.

Test one stick at a time and make sure to run it for at least 7 passes, with 10 being the best and most accurate.

It will take awhile so make sure to set time aside wisely.

Hope this helps!