Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

DIAMELO BEING A FAGGOT

Springboard

1. Abuser name: HG DIAMELO

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:1:17365275

3. What server: Jailbreak

4. About what time: 1am MST

5. PROOF: 330xqwy.png

ejio0j.png

6. Please tell us about the incident:

The screenshots at the top show that idiot Diamelo kicking someone for no reason.. The seal person was doing nothing wrong. There was a war day in knife arena vents so seal and some other person were in vents just waiting for search and destroy - doing nothing but waiting and Diamelo kicked seal for no reason. Dipshit much? And his reason was "glitching".. How was that glitching? Just waiting in vents for search and destroy is glitching? Why don't the stupid Admins do their actual job like the SLAVES they are and kick people who spam over lead all the time instead of kicking someone who is just waiting in vents. Besides nothing in the MOTD mentions anything about that and there should have been a warning before pulling a dick move like that. Anyway I do not really care if he's "staff" or shit like that, to me he's just a piece of shit who thinks he's above everyone else when in reality he's just a piece of shit compared to people. Either way there's probably nothing the asswipes "staff" will do about this but reading the forum ban requests and abuse reports just shows how much of a corrupt useless community this is. Useless piece of shit bai :D

Aaaaww man thanks for making me feel bad :(

But heres a demo of what happened (yes I record everything I do in game at all times :) )

http://www.mediafire.com/?jt3hyhb3l2p1yi6 Demo is long so skip to tick ~74000

I'm in spectate the whole time because I'm not used to playing JailBreak but one thing I do know from playing on the Mini Game server and on the Crack House server is that crouching/jumping inside a vent like that (or jumping up against a ceiling like in crack house) will help you see through the floor to see where the enemy is at which is seen as glitching and a bannable offense in crack house and mg. I even asked some of the regular players if that was allowed which you can see in the demo as well right before Tiger is kicked by another admin for the same thing and then I kick seal. Should I have warned him and given a reason? Yes I should have that was my bad and I am very sorry for that.

Also I don't think you're gonna get anywhere making a post attacking me and the community... Just sayin....

You sir are a true visionary for abuse reports. You sir get the highest of all honors. A forum ban! You sir enjoy the beautiful forum ban.

Burn in HG hell with all the other turds. *Cough* suL, sia, deagle, hellraiser, clifford. Hope you jerk each other off till the ends of the earth

Edited by HorseRanger

Aaaaww man thanks for making me feel bad :(

But heres a demo of what happened (yes I record everything I do in game at all times :) )

http://www.mediafire.com/?jt3hyhb3l2p1yi6 Demo is long so skip to tick ~74000

I'm in spectate the whole time because I'm not used to playing JailBreak but one thing I do know from playing on the Mini Game server and on the Crack House server is that crouching/jumping inside a vent like that (or jumping up against a ceiling like in crack house) will help you see through the floor to see where the enemy is at which is seen as glitching and a bannable offense in crack house and mg. I even asked some of the regular players if that was allowed which you can see in the demo as well right before Tiger is kicked by another admin for the same thing and then I kick seal. Should I have warned him and given a reason? Yes I should have that was my bad and I am very sorry for that.

Also I don't think you're gonna get anywhere making a post attacking me and the community... Just sayin....

Bannable offense yet it's not in the MOTD? Right at least you know you're wrong but next time when your balls drop you let people know before you kick them smartass. I'm not trying to go anywhere like I said in my first post so blow me :)

You sir are a true visionary for abuse reports. You sir get the highest of all honors. A forum ban! You sir enjoy the beautiful forum ban.

Also, to channel The Monkey

Go stick a herpes infested railway spike right through your temple as you get shit on by panda bears as they tare you limb from limb you mindless un-optimistic fuck.

Not even close to Monkey's level. But even he had to start somewhere

Yes a forum ban but yet I can make other accounts and still post eh? Okie dokie monkey you really live up to your name you know that? Rofl. Anyway I'll keep entertaining myself playing on your jail-useless-break server for the sake of it and I'll enjoy watching admins kick and ban each other for the lulz. Goodbye now babe

You could of gone about this a whole other way and not taken your rage out on the community and all of its admins. But since you can't seem to keep that under control you can enjoy your ban. Don't bother coming back or trying to create another account. Your just making yourself look like a raging fool.