Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Ban without an Explanation?

ahj4513

1. Your in-game name:[VIPo] UDT/SEAL

2. Server that you were banned on: Jailbreak

3. The Banning admin: Probably, Rizon

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:14193110

5. Reason for ban: I don't even know. This guy tells me that I freekilled and broke the rule by camping and baiting.

freekilling: I only killed(or tried killing) the rebelling Terrorists. By that I mean the ones running for blue room when the order is given.

Baiting: I happened to be typing when the cell door was not open. Then, someone opened the cell doors and Rizon said I was baiting and started following me; eventually got killed by other CT's. Cell door was opened on me. I was not at all baiting.

Camping: There was a Terrorist who ran for the blue room. I decided to chase him down, and he disappeared. By the time I got to the Obstacle course, the T's were killing off remaining CTs. At that point I couldn't do much, so I waited a couple seconds to see if the other CT was gonna die very soon. He did and I decided to camp up in the tower.

I always try to avoid freekills and other rules from breaking. I at least need to be explained when I freekilled or broke rules. It is very not fair to be banned without a proper explanation. Yes, I searched through the ban request pages for this month and found nothing. I am very disappointed and frustrated.

I hope this will be resolved soon. :(