Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

blackberry4511

1. Abuser name:Danielle 2. Their Steam Id: 0:1:17538206 3. What server:Jail break 4. About what time: 4:04-4:05 Pm 5. PROOF:2011-12-06_00001_0.jpg2011-12-06_00003.jpg2011-12-06_00002.jpg20CE89BEAA5AFDABABB3C39F281B78A8299F4832 6. Please tell us about the incident:She slayed another admin [ME] and then sayed "I slayed another admin el oh el" as if it was a joke. I believe HG | Adam [A] was there to.

Edited by F4ithl3ss

I was leading a surprise trivia day and the guy who won wanted to pass it to "fox" as he said over the mic. There was a phox and fox in the server so they both took 1 step back and after we clarified which one he meant Blackberry freekilled Fox. I asked him to slay himself since it was a freekill and he said "nope." so i did what i would normally do when someone doesnt slay themselves after a freekill. Just because hes an admin doesn't mean he can freekill and live. I know i probably shouldnt have done it but he shouldnt be above the law :)

The, guy moved and people said he was the wrong one. I didnt refuse to slay my self i said no. If you took the time to explain that you would have given him more time instead of jumping the gun i would of second guessed and would have slayed myself. And the fact the you laughed at the fact that you KNEW i was an admin and you SLAYED me is not needed at all.

EDIT: I never think i am "above the law" I know my place.