Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

A formal apology of sorts

Phate

IGN: Phate

server banned on: all

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:15061657

Reason for ban:

Dear Hellsgamers,

Hi, its Phate here. As sme of you may or may not know, I was banned what say, a month ago? I dont remember that well. I have hopped from clan to clan, but none of them felt like you guys. Recently I joined the Clan BSG. I heard them badmouthing HG and when they announced that tehy all got banned, i realized that they would be dickbags to others. I have asked them to remove me from members because of one goal. I am posting this thread in the unbans section because I would like to be unbanned and return to my dear friends in hellsgamers. But first and foremost, this thread is to apologize to all the people I have been a dickwad to, especially when I got banned. Monkey, I was totally in the wrong. I was feeling really depressed and angry, and I said things I now regret. I acted like a buffoon, and as you have previously said, I didn't "make a valid point without fucking attacking somebody". I want to at the very least, clear up some bad blood between myself and others. I have recently gotten help, and my life is perking back up. I feel so sorry about what happened. Should I not be unbanned, the final purpose of this thread will be goodbye, but I hope that instead, this can be a welcome back.

Thanks for your time.