Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Pepsi's Unban Request of Sorryness

PepsiColaMax

1. Your in-game name: [HG] ๖ۣۜPepsi 2.2

2. Server that you were banned on: Minigames

3. The Banning admin: Kigen and The_Monkey

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:0:27531778

5. Reason for ban: I was abusing the gravity command, therefore, getting banned, and I was really REALLY stupid replying to the abuse report. Saying, "If you have a problem, remove my admin I don't give a shit" was immature and fucking stupid, and I totally regret doing that. Even though I didn't mean anything by it at all, it still was a stupid thing to do and I'm sorry for doing so. Afterwards, I pmed Monkey a few harsh messages because I was so mad at what he said on my abuse report, and THAT was the worst decision I ever made. I didn't mean anything I said. You're actually an awesome part of HG. I can totally understand why you said all of that, so, sorry about that. ._. I'm sorry for everything that I've done to cause havoc to this clan. I don't deserve to be unbanned, but I just want to let you guys know that I'm extremely sorry for everything, and I would never do something like that ever again. Keep up the good work.

Edited by PepsiColaMax