Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Flying Cow's UnBan Request

Flying Cow

1. Your in-game name: Flying Cow

2. Server that you were banned on: Team-Speak 3

3. The Banning admin: The_Monkey

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:37950845

5. Reason for ban: "gtfo" I think my mic was messed up or something, I checked it on the steam settings and it seemed fine. The point is, I am sorry, I did not mean to in any way do that on purpose.

Edited by fRacture

Not unbanned for now as per Monkey's decision.

Please explain why you came into our TS with the name "Trolling" and trolled Monkey when he asked who you were.

Yes, I understand my name was "Trollin1" but I do not really troll. When monkey asked who I was I said "Trollin" Because that was my TS3 name. I will change it to Flying Cow next time I go onto TS3 if I can figure out how to change it. The reason it says "Trollin1" is because people will say things along the line, "Hey, it's trollin." I am sorry about the name, I promise you I do not troll. I also think when I said that I was "Trollin" we might have thought I came to troll him, or he didn't hear me because when I tested my mic in steam settings it was kinda low. Sorry, and have a nice day.