Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Did nothing wrong

Prodigy666

1. Your in-game name: "Prodigy AQ" 2. Server that you were banned on: Jailbreak 3. The Banning admin: Awwik 4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:0:2226154 5. Reason for ban: Inappropriate language Was banned after typing "knitter please". No i did not say it over mic and also that phrase was said multiple times throughout the night as an inside joke (including a knitter day as a ct command) with nobody being reprimanded (JJK was in the server at the time and many admins). I said this a while later and was banned by awwik who I assumed had just joined. I went on the HG ts3 and asked some people and they said to appeal as this was not inappropriate. Thanks. Edit: I just read awwiks response to the thread stan posted. I can see how this is "almost racism" but I was banned prior to the warning and like I stated in the post nobody was reprimanded throughout the night for using it so I did not know. It's just a day so no big deal but was planning on playing tommorow.

Edited by F4ithl3ss